My Blog List

Tuesday 12 November 2013

ABOUT MY SELF

Name: 
Norliyana Binti Salim
Metric Number: 
A12A379
Faculty, University: 
Student in Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Tourism) from University Malaysia Kelantan

Date of birth:
 21/08/1992
Place of birth: 
Teluk Intan Hospital, Perak.
Area of study:
University Malaysia Kelantan, Kelantan Darul Naim
Ambition:
Want to be the owner of travel agency
Evaluation of this assignment:
In my point of view, this assignment is very awesome because this is my first time I do a blog. Before this I don't know and not interest at all about blog. Through this assignment, I have learn new things about how to make it and create it to be interesting. Besides that, I also learn about interesting place around the world that tourist would like visit. I hope i will visit it somedays. Therefore, I would like to thank my tourism lecturer's Miss Raja Nor Liyana binti Raja Omar for giving this assignment and I feel good when writing a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment